Certainly that you have heard of a self-sufficient journey, so what is it? What are its features? Traveling self-sufficient (VA) is defined very simply: a type of travel with the low expenses of one or some single individuals. You have to do everything from A to Z, what you have to book your plane ticket, bus, … and thousands of other types of tickets fit your budget and your health, book hotels or homestays, resorts, … You have to use websites online to book everything before traveling and cheap ticket references. You have to do like:
- Look for a good but cheap restaurant or the famous place to eat in the tourist destination, also general information on the attraction, your choices and the conditions within your hands.
- Book the room and your favorite places among the diversity of hotel types from four, five stars to cheap accommodation.
- Prepare the necessary documents for tourism, useful also for studying abroad or work.
Self-sufficient travel is a type that:
- It mainly uses public transport for transfer and overnight stay.
- Imagine people who like VA attached with a backpack and travel guides
- Travel time is more many than the other types
- Objective is to experience the life style and meet the locals
- Participate with fun or experience activities.
II. Tour operators who know things about tour travel
1. General characteristics of the Tour operator – Tourist Agency
Tour operator (TO), also known as the tourist agency, is a business unit that organizes individual travel services in a complete travel product to sell to tourists. In other words, TO is a special type of activity that mainly deals with the organization, construction, sale and implementation of tourist packages for travelers. In addition, TO can also undertake intermediate sales activities of tourist suppliers products or undertake other general commercial activities to meet the needs of visitors from the first stage to the last stage of the journey. Vietnam is based on the commercial scope of the business to carry out the classification of the TO: international travel companies and national travel companies. A travel agency usually has two types:
- Wholesale travel agency: They sell tours through their branches, sales outlets or travel agencies. The wholesalers can offer travel packages for tourists with the lowest cost of self-sufficient trips because they buy accommodation, transport, tourism and catering services in large quantities and discounted prices.
- Retail tourist agency: They sell tourist trips directly for visitors. Its main products are transport, accommodation and resort packages.
2. What to know about tour travel – Travel package
It is not difficult for you to book a tourist ticket thanks to the presence of TO with the travel packages are abundant and different in terms of travel plans and price. When you follow a tour, it means that you only have to provide your information, choose some ideas for your favorite accommodation or hotel and then pay the swords for that tour. TO serves from A to Z for you depends on your budget and type of tour, you just need to carry your bags and enjoy your vacation.
Photo: Luxury Travel Vietnam
When you book a tour, you are prepared:
- The available means of transport by bus, train, plane or seaplane.
- Every day there are three meals always at the hotel
- Tour guide follow your tour from the beginning to the farewell.
- Many room choices at the hotel with perfect services.
- Don’t worry about tickets to so many places and you have the opportunity to visit many more tourist destinations.
- Ready visa if you go abroad and passport.
- Free time for the favorite activity in the tour itinerary.
- Many other conveniences when a powerful force (TO) that plans and prepares for your journey that you do not care about or that you learn too much about